As we live in an increasingly experiential and visually driven world, Design, beyond aesthetics, has a powerful role to play as a brand delivery mechanism. Designing differentiating brand experiences is now simply good business. Michele is the evangelist for our clients’ brands and integrates design into the process to deliver brand differentiation in ways that other channels cannot. Her leadership style and passion for diversity also make her a strong female force, mentor and advocate within the agency and the community.
Throughout her career, Michele has been recognized by the EFFIEs, CA, AIGA, GDUSA, TDC, DDF, The D Show and the Urban Green Council. She was named one of Graphic Design USA’s “People to Watch” in 2013 and is a frequent speaker and panelist at local and national conferences.
Outside the office, she sits on the boards for Arthritis Foundation and the AIGA Detroit Executive Board. Her passion for design is evident and only overshadowed by her passion to live life to its fullest and being a mom to the coolest boy on the planet.
- Global President, GTB
- SVP, National FDAA Group Director, Canada
- Chief Creative Officer, US
- SVP, Group Strategy Director
- Managing Director, Project Management
- Retail Account Director, Mexico
- NA Executive Analytics Director
- EVP, Regional Chief Financial Officer
- Global Chief Production Officer, Makerhouse
- EVP, Shopper Marketing Group Director